Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About Me

AP Calculus at last!
Pre Calc felt really long, but it's all over now.

You can...
Call me Ruben,I like music.
And as far as I can remember I've been good at Math but always hated it.
Lately I've started to like it and I seem to do worse in it.
Calculus seems fun and an exiting new subject for me. But the hardest parts will be;
Understanding the new stuff,
Learning all the crazy magic that is Calculus,and
Unlearning everything I've ever learned to understand his class.
Sooooo Calculus here I come!

I like playing guitar and hang our with my friends, or do both a the same time!
I like to sing and have fun at other peoples expense!

I will keep you posted for these 6 Months, and I hope I survive.

I have another blog if you guys are interested in a positive blog.
Eyes Wide Open

^^^^Click it for my
other Blog.

I like to make people's days, and have fun in life
ummmm That's it for the basics about me, if there's anything else you want to know, just ask in person ^_^




3 comments: